Almost everybody today has a got plastic money in their wallets. That is the Credit Card and the Debit Card. A couple of years before, barely anybody had a Credit Card. Today, no one thing paying for their buys with a card. It’s normal for individuals to have a few cards. It’s not hard to make sense of why. The Credit Card benefits are too incredible to even consider ignoring. Also with more banks offering them: the procedure has gotten increasingly clear, and there are a huge varieties of choices available for client.
HDFC Bank is one of the most esteemed private-segment banks in India. From Credit Cards to loans to Mutual Funds, the bank offers a wide range of financial items to meet the needs of its clients
With regards to Credit Cards, the bank positions high on the scale because of its speedy approval process, high rate customer care service. Here’s all that you have to know about HDFC Bank Credit Cards.
HDFC Bank Credit Cards:
From cash back to compensations to fuel Credit Cards, the bank has a broad scope of Credit Cards that supplement your way of life and let you save on your ordinary spends. Here’s are some listed credit card that bank offers
HDFC Bank Moneyback Credit Card
1) Spend Rs. 50,000 of every a quarter and get an unconditional voucher worth Rs. 500
2) Cash back on day by day spends
3) Additional Fuel charge waiver of up to Rs. 250 for each bill cycle
4) First year expense of Rs. 500 can be deferred if a HDFC Current/Savings Account is available/open fuel inside 3 months of card approval. Annual fee from second year onwards can likewise be waived if yearly spends surpass Rs. 50,000 or a HDFC Current/Savings Account is still active.
HDFC Bank Diners ClubMiles Card
1) Up to 6 free air lounge access in India and abroad
2) You have the option to redeem reward point with leading airlines and lodgings (1 point = 1 air mile)
3) Up to 15% rebate at 3,000+ premium restaurants and worldwide dinning.
4) First year expense of Rs. 1,000 can be deferred in the event that you spend Rs. 30,000 inside 90 days of card issuance or you open a Current/Savings Account with the bank
5) Online Paperless application process
HDFC Bank Freedom Credit Card
1) Credit card without income proof
2) Gift voucher of Rs. 1,000 on yearly spends of Rs. 90,000 or more
3) Annual expense waiver on spends of Rs. 50,000 out of a year
4) Joining advantage of 500 rewards points on paying the joining expense
5) Get up to 25 rewards points on spends like movies, food supplies, railways and more
HDFC Bank Millenia Credit Card
1) 5% cashback on Amazon, Flipkart, flight and shopping by means of PayZapp and SmartBuy. Relevant on least transaction of Rs. 2,000. Month to month cap = Rs. 750
2) 2.5% cashback on all online spends. Minimum 2000 transactions are compulsory. Month to month cap = Rs. 750
3) 1% cashback on all offline spends and wallet reloads. Minimum 1000 transactions is compulsory. Month to month cap = Rs. 750
4) Get 1,000 points on paying the membership charge
5) 1% fuel- charge waiver
IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card
1) Get 5% of spends at IndianOil petroleum pumps, goods and bill payments as fuel focuses
2) Earn 1 fuel point for each Rs. 150 spent somewhere else
3) 1% fuel- charge waiver on least fuel transactions of Rs. 400 or more. Capped at Rs. 250 for every billing cycle
4) Renewal expense waiver on spending Rs. at least 50,000 in the earlier year
HDFC Bank EasyEMI Credit Card
1) Converts the spends of 10000 into 9 moths EMI.
2) 5% cashback on Amazon, Flipkart, flight and on shopping by means of PayZapp and SmartBuy. On minimum transaction of Rs. 2,000
3) 1% cashback on all offline spends and wallet reloads. Applicable on least transaction of 100 month capped = Rs. 750
4)1% fuel- charge waiver
4) EasyEMI offers across 1,000+ vendors
5) Get 1,000 rewards point on paying the enrollment charge
What is the qualification criteria?
The qualification rules change from card to card. You should be atleast 21 years of age to apply for any HDFC Bank Credit Card. If you are a salaried individual, the most extreme age limit is 60 years. For self employed people, as far as possible is 65 years.
What are the documents required to apply for a HDFC Bank Credit Card?
Below are the documents required for credit cards
Docs for salaried candidates:
1)Identity proof: Aadhar card, Passport, Pan card or Driving licence
2) Address proof: Ration card/Passport/Rental understanding/Electricity or phone bill
3) 6 months bank statements
4) Recent pay slip
5) Latest Form 16
Docs for self employed:
1) PAN Card: For Company/Firm/person
2) Identity proof: Passport/Aadhaar card/Voter ID card/Driving permit/Pan card
3) Address proof: Aadhaar card/Passport/Driving permit/Voter ID card
4) Latest 1 year bank statement
5) Latest ITR with balance sheet and profit loss account
6) Proof of registration
How might I pay my month to month Credit Card bills?
You can visit any HDFC Bank ATM whenever and pay the bill amount from your saving or current account to your Credit Card account.
You can likewise utilize the HDFC Bank’s netbanking service to pay the bill amount from your saving accounts or current accounts to the card account.
If you have a account with HDFC Bank, you can advise to active auto debit facility against the minimum due or full outstanding of your credit cards,This will help to avoid any late charges and also help you to boost your cibil score
Cheque Drop-box option.
You can also drop a cheque, payable to HDFC Bank Card A/C followed by your 16-digit card number, at any of the bank’s ATMs or branches in your city.
Over the counter
You can also visit branch and pay your credit card bills but remember that banks charges 50 rs for cash payments.
How to make HDFC credit card payment online?
Follow these basic strides to make HDFC Bank credit card bill payment online
1. Go to HDFC Bank Credit Card Payment.
2. Enter your 16 digit Credit Card Number
3. Click on Proceed
4. Confirm your bill amount
5. Select the payment method of your choice, i.e, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or (UPI payments) complete your payment and you are finished with it
Convert billed amount into EMIs?
To convert your credit card payment to EMIs, go to HDFC Bank’s site and follow this straightforward process
1. Go to HDFC Bank’s Website
2. Go to Borrow and tap on Loan On Credit Card
3. Look down to Smart Online and click on Apply Online
4) Either you can call customer care and ask them to convert the amount in EMIs
Apply for Best Credit Cards Online in India at HDFC Bank
Credit card login for hdfc bank CLICK
To apply CLICK